Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weekly Wisdom #407 - The Better Life Challennge

Christmas, The Holidays, New Years. It's a busy time and it can start to feel a little stressful and overwhelming.

In this week's Weekly Wisdom I share a simple little exercise that I do with my kids every single evening at the dinner table.

It takes minutes and really helps us all shift the overwhelm into peace and presence. (Maybe even something you try at your holiday dinner next weekend?)

Check it out... http://thebetterlife.com/

They say the little things don't mean a lot...they mean everything!

On top of the Weekly Wisdom I also share what my team and I have been working on for over a year that will help you increase your happiness, boost your confidence, teach you how to make more money, and get you healthy in 3-minutes or less each day....completely FREE. Dean Graziosi

Not to mention help you challenge your friends and family and win awesome prizes!

You'll learn more about the TheBetterLife.com in the video but click HERE to check it out -- http://thebetterlife.com/

It's completely free and we're giving away awesome prizes like iPads, iPhones, and even a Tesla (Yes I'm serious!)

Don't miss it!!

With Love,

Dean Graziosi

P.S. Know a friend, family member, or coworker that would really benefit from this Weekly Wisdom? Click "Forward" and send it on over to them! Maybe even get them to join you for TheBetterLife.com Challenge!

Comments

• I want to express my admiration for your kind-heartedness supporting individuals that really need guidance on this area. Your real dedication to getting the message all-around was incredibly interesting and has continuously empowered associates like me to arrive at their endeavors. Your entire valuable report signifies much to me and substantially more to my colleagues.
  • I wished to appreciate you all over again. I'm not certain the things that I might have gone through without the type of tips shared by you directly on such a situation. It seemed to be a traumatic difficulty in my position, however , finding out your well-written fashion you dealt with it took me to weep with contentment. Extremely happier for your help and as well , wish you are aware of an amazing job you are doing training many people through your web blog. More than likely you haven't encountered any of us.
  • Thanks a lot for giving everyone such a wonderful chance to read articles and blog posts from here. It really is so cool and as well , full of fun for me personally and my office colleagues to visit your website at a minimum 3 times every week to learn the fresh guidance you have. And indeed, I am also usually fascinated with all the very good opinions you serve. Some 1 ideas in this article are clearly the best we've had.